Pursuant to article 14 (2) of the Regulation on the Tax Incentive for Film Production set out in Article 59-F of the Fiscal Benefits Statute (EBF) and approved by Ministerial Decree 89-A/2017 of April 19, ICA announces that, temporarily, requests for provisional recognition should be sent by email to email@example.com (20 MB limit), in the following terms:
1. In the body of the message:
• Identification of the applicant and of the other co-producers, if any, or of the foreign producer, if it is a foreign production;
• Identification and technical description of the work, indicating the expected duration, shooting format and final format of the work;
• Dates and places of production and post-production.
2. In separate annexes (total limit of 20 MB), all the documents referred to in Article 14 (4) of that Regulation and other documents necessary to establish the characteristics of the project and of the production which are decisive for the classification of the project in accordance with Article 5 of Regulation.
The documents referred to in Article 14 (4) (b) of the Regulation shall be sent in the original Portuguese version or, in the case of a project in a foreign language, in one of the following languages: English, French or Spanish.
Contracts or other documents referred to in Article 14 (4) (b) of the Regulation shall be sent in Portuguese or, where the originals are in a foreign language, in English, French or Spanish.